Metro Redux is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Metro Redux from your computerNew Game
. Take a look here
for more info on New Game. You can read more about related to Metro Redux at http://www.yourcompany.com
. Usually the Metro Redux program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Metro Redux folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Metro Redux's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Metro Redux\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Metro Redux\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". The program's main executable file has a size of 18.88 MB (19801352 bytes) on disk and is titled metro.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Metro Redux. They occupy about 38.27 MB (40128897
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- metro.exe (18.88 MB)
- MetroLL.exe (14.17 MB)
- metro_benchmark.exe (2.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Metro Redux.
Metro Redux is an application offered by New Game. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Metro Redux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Metro Redux from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Metro Redux or simply click the Search field and type in "Metro Redux". The Metro Redux application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Metro Redux in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Metro Redux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Metro Redux:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourcompany.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Metro Redux\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Metro Redux\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Metro Redux.
8. After uninstalling Metro Redux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Metro Redux that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Metro Redux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Metro Redux by New Game from your computer, we are not saying that Metro Redux by New Game is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Metro Redux supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130