Metro Last Light
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Metro Last Light for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Metro Last Light from your computerPLAZA
. You can read more on PLAZA or check for application updates here
. Usually the Metro Last Light program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Metro Last Light folder, depending on the user's option during install. Metro Last Light's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Metro Last Light\unins000.exe". MetroLL.exe is the Metro Last Light's primary executable file and it takes around 14.58 MB (15293208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Metro Last Light. They take about 25.30 MB (26533009
bytes) on disk.
- MetroLL.exe (14.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- D3D11Install.exe (210.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
The current page applies to Metro Last Light version 1.0
Metro Last Light is a program released by the software company PLAZA. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Metro Last Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Metro Last Light from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Metro Last Light or simply activate the Search field and type in "Metro Last Light". If it exists on your system the Metro Last Light application will be found automatically. When you select Metro Last Light in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Metro Last Light, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Metro Last Light.
8. After uninstalling Metro Last Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Metro Last Light which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Metro Last Light using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Metro Last Light by PLAZA from your computer, we are not saying that Metro Last Light by PLAZA is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Metro Last Light supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-31 12:29:12.340