This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MetisEtrade MT4 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall MetisEtrade MT4 from your PCMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. More data about MetaQuotes Software Corp. can be found here
. You can read more about on MetisEtrade MT4 at http://www.metaquotes.net
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MetisEtrade MT4 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\MetisEtrade MT4\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MetisEtrade MT4. MetisEtrade MT4's main file takes about 10.59 MB (11103384 bytes) and is named terminal.exe.
MetisEtrade MT4 is comprised of the following executables which take 15.21 MB (15944632
bytes) on disk:
- metaeditor.exe (4.17 MB)
- terminal.exe (10.59 MB)
- uninstall.exe (457.45 KB)
The current web page applies to MetisEtrade MT4 version 4.00
MetisEtrade MT4 is a program marketed by MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Some people choose to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove MetisEtrade MT4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MetisEtrade MT4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MetisEtrade MT4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MetisEtrade MT4". The MetisEtrade MT4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MetisEtrade MT4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MetisEtrade MT4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MetisEtrade MT4:
- The software company is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MetisEtrade MT4\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MetisEtrade MT4.
8. After removing MetisEtrade MT4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MetisEtrade MT4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MetisEtrade MT4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MetisEtrade MT4 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that MetisEtrade MT4 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MetisEtrade MT4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-21 17:13:50.410