You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Meter Manager for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Meter Manager from your PCElectro Industries
. You can find out more on Electro Industries or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electro Industries\MeterManager" folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Meter Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electro Industries\MeterManager\MeterManagerInstaller.exe" uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MeterManager.Monitor.exe is the Meter Manager's primary executable file and it takes close to 811.97 KB (831456 bytes) on disk.
Meter Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 52.98 MB (55557536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppExecutor.exe (21.50 KB)
- MeterManager.Monitor.exe (811.97 KB)
- MeterManager.Scheduler.exe (52.47 KB)
- MeterManagerInstaller.exe (27.62 MB)
- UpdateUtils.Launcher.m.exe (1.51 MB)
- PostGresInstaller.exe (22.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.71
of Meter Manager. For more Meter Manager versions please click below:
Meter Manager is a program marketed by Electro Industries. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Meter Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Meter Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Meter Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Meter Manager". If it exists on your system the Meter Manager program will be found very quickly. After you click Meter Manager in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Meter Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Meter Manager.
8. After removing Meter Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Meter Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Meter Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Meter Manager by Electro Industries from your PC, we are not saying that Meter Manager by Electro Industries is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Meter Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 18:43:24.617