Metal Maker is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Metal Maker from your systemMetal Maker
. More information about Metal Maker can be seen here
. More info about the application Metal Maker can be found at http://mymetalmaker.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Metal Maker is C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe. utilMetalMaker.exe is the Metal Maker's main executable file and it takes close to 639.23 KB (654576 bytes) on disk.
Metal Maker is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.49 MB (1557288
bytes) on disk:
- MetalMakerUninstall.exe (242.32 KB)
- utilMetalMaker.exe (639.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.23.152426
of Metal Maker. Click on the links below for other Metal Maker versions:
...click to view all...
Metal Maker is a program by Metal Maker. Some users want to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Metal Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Metal Maker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Metal Maker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Metal Maker". The Metal Maker app will be found very quickly. When you click Metal Maker in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Metal Maker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Metal Maker:
- The web site of the program is: http://mymetalmaker.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Metal Maker.
8. After uninstalling Metal Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Metal Maker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Metal Maker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Metal Maker by Metal Maker from your PC, nor are we saying that Metal Maker by Metal Maker is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Metal Maker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:38:47.777