Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance from your computerR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. Take a look here
for more info on R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Detailed information about Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 25.00 MB (26214912 bytes) on disk and is titled METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE.exe.
The executables below are part of Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance. They take an average of 25.00 MB (26214912
bytes) on disk.
- METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE.exe (25.00 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\DirectInput\METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE.EXE52CF524001900200
Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance is a program marketed by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance or simply click the Search field and type in "Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance". The Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance.
8. After removing Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your PC, we are not saying that Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 07:12:36.047