This web page is about MetaTrader 4.00 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall MetaTrader 4.00 from your systemMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. Open here
where you can get more info on MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Detailed information about MetaTrader 4.00 can be seen at http://www.metaquotes.net
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader - Alpari UK directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader - Alpari UK\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MetaTrader 4.00. The program's main executable file occupies 12.18 MB (12772600 bytes) on disk and is called terminal.exe.
MetaTrader 4.00 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.44 MB (20387848
bytes) on disk:
- MetaEditor.exe (6.84 MB)
- terminal.exe (12.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (434.27 KB)
The current web page applies to MetaTrader 4.00 version 4.00
MetaTrader 4.00 is an application by MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase MetaTrader 4.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MetaTrader 4.00 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MetaTrader 4.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MetaTrader 4.00". If it is installed on your PC the MetaTrader 4.00 application will be found automatically. After you select MetaTrader 4.00 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MetaTrader 4.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MetaTrader 4.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader - Alpari UK\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MetaTrader 4.00.
8. After removing MetaTrader 4.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MetaTrader 4.00 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MetaTrader 4.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MetaTrader 4.00 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that MetaTrader 4.00 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MetaTrader 4.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:03:10.843