This page is about MetReport 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall MetReport 188.8.131.52 from your computerMegger
. You can read more on Megger or check for application updates here
. More info about the software MetReport 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.megger.com
. Usually the MetReport 220.127.116.11 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MetReport directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for MetReport 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MetReport\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled MetReport.exe and occupies 3.01 MB (3156992 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with MetReport 22.214.171.124. They occupy about 3.62 MB (3792329
bytes) on disk.
- MetReport.exe (3.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (620.45 KB)
The current page applies to MetReport 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
MetReport 184.108.40.206 is a program offered by the software company Megger. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall MetReport 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MetReport 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MetReport 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MetReport 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the MetReport 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MetReport 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MetReport 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MetReport 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.megger.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MetReport\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MetReport 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing MetReport 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MetReport 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MetReport 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MetReport 220.127.116.11 by Megger from your PC, nor are we saying that MetReport 18.104.22.168 by Megger is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MetReport 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 04:19:46.650