MessengerDiscovery 1.5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall MessengerDiscovery 1.5 from your computerMatt Holwood
. Take a look here
for more info on Matt Holwood. Click on http://live.msgdiscovery.com
to get more info about MessengerDiscovery 1.5 on Matt Holwood's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\MessengerDiscovery directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for MessengerDiscovery 1.5 is "C:\Program Files\MessengerDiscovery\unins000.exe". MessengerDiscovery 1.5's main file takes about 2.68 MB (2813952 bytes) and is called MessengerDiscovery Live.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in MessengerDiscovery 1.5. They occupy 4.01 MB (4200730
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertSkinInstaller.exe (64.00 KB)
- Loader.exe (180.00 KB)
- MessengerDiscovery Live.exe (2.68 MB)
- MessengerDiscoveryToday.exe (168.00 KB)
- SpellCHK.exe (40.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (790.28 KB)
- Webcam Record.exe (112.00 KB)
The current page applies to MessengerDiscovery 1.5 version 1.5.0805
MessengerDiscovery 1.5 is an application marketed by Matt Holwood. Some people try to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove MessengerDiscovery 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MessengerDiscovery 1.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MessengerDiscovery 1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MessengerDiscovery 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the MessengerDiscovery 1.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MessengerDiscovery 1.5 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MessengerDiscovery 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MessengerDiscovery 1.5:
- The publisher is: http://live.msgdiscovery.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MessengerDiscovery\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MessengerDiscovery 1.5.
8. After uninstalling MessengerDiscovery 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MessengerDiscovery 1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MessengerDiscovery 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MessengerDiscovery 1.5 by Matt Holwood from your computer, nor are we saying that MessengerDiscovery 1.5 by Matt Holwood is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MessengerDiscovery 1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 07:58:37.253