Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit
Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit from your PCGMG Products Division of ION Geophysical
. You can read more on GMG Products Division of ION Geophysical or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit at http://www.iongeo.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\GreenMountain directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit is "C:\Windows\Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\GreenMountain\Mesa Expert_13.0_64bit_irunin.xml". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 35.92 MB (37660792 bytes) on disk and is named mesa.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit. They take 89.81 MB (94174014
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GPU_Caps_Viewer_Setup_v1.9.0.exe (3.65 MB)
- mesa.exe (35.92 MB)
- modelBuilder.exe (22.79 MB)
- Raytracer.exe (13.66 MB)
- gmglicd.exe (2.08 MB)
- hdd32.exe (4.86 MB)
- lmgrd.exe (1.35 MB)
- lmtools.exe (1.80 MB)
- qblock.exe (1,017.23 KB)
- Sentinel System Driver Installer 7.5.7.exe (2.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.064
of Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit.
Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit is a program offered by GMG Products Division of ION Geophysical. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit". The Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit program will be found very quickly. After you click Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iongeo.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\GreenMountain\Mesa Expert_13.0_64bit_irunin.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit.
8. After removing Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit by GMG Products Division of ION Geophysical from your computer, nor are we saying that Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit by GMG Products Division of ION Geophysical is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mesa Expert 13.0_64bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:41:25.033