Merlin 5.10 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Merlin 5.10 from your systemQuiksoft
. Go over here
where you can read more on Quiksoft. You can get more details about Merlin 5.10 at http://www.quiksoft.co.uk
. Merlin 5.10 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Quiksoft\Merlin folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Merlin 5.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Quiksoft\Merlin\UnInstall.exe Merlin ME32-*.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.59 MB (1662464 bytes) on disk and is labeled Merlin.exe.
Merlin 5.10 is composed of the following executables which take 2.10 MB (2201600
bytes) on disk:
- Merlin.exe (1.59 MB)
- MERTOBP7.EXE (76.00 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (450.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10
of Merlin 5.10.
Merlin 5.10 is an application by the software company Quiksoft. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Merlin 5.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Merlin 5.10 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Merlin 5.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Merlin 5.10". If it is installed on your PC the Merlin 5.10 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Merlin 5.10 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Merlin 5.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Merlin 5.10:
- The software company is: http://www.quiksoft.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Quiksoft\Merlin\UnInstall.exe Merlin ME32-*.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Merlin 5.10.
8. After uninstalling Merlin 5.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Merlin 5.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Merlin 5.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Merlin 5.10 by Quiksoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Merlin 5.10 by Quiksoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Merlin 5.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 11:18:47.860