Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2 from your systemMeridian Audio Ltd
. More data about Meridian Audio Ltd can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Meridian Audio Ltd\USB2_audio_driver_v2-5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Meridian Audio Ltd\USB2_audio_driver_v2-5\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called USB_cpl.exe and occupies 252.00 KB (258048 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2. They take about 773.60 KB (792166
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (521.60 KB)
- USB_cpl.exe (252.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.67.2
of Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2.
Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2 is an application by Meridian Audio Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2". If it exists on your system the Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2 program will be found very quickly. When you click Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2.
8. After removing Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2 by Meridian Audio Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2 by Meridian Audio Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Meridian USB2 audio driver v1.67.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-07 20:45:47.533