You can find below details on how to uninstall Meridian Software for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Meridian Software from your computerMeridian Audio
. Open here
where you can get more info on Meridian Audio. Click on https://www.meridian-audio.com
to get more facts about Meridian Software on Meridian Audio's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Meridian directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Meridian Software is C:\PROGRA~2\Meridian\\Setup.exe -u. The application's main executable file occupies 844.00 KB (864256 bytes) on disk and is labeled MCommand.exe.
The executables below are part of Meridian Software. They occupy an average of 7.72 MB (8097792
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (2.20 MB)
- MCommand.exe (844.00 KB)
- _MCUnins.exe (120.00 KB)
- MConfig.exe (3.27 MB)
- WinFUP.exe (1.08 MB)
This data is about Meridian Software version 3.7
only. For more Meridian Software versions please click below:
Meridian Software is a program released by the software company Meridian Audio. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Meridian Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Meridian Software from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Meridian Software or simply click the Search field and type in "Meridian Software". If it exists on your system the Meridian Software app will be found very quickly. When you select Meridian Software in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Meridian Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Meridian Software:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.meridian-audio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Meridian\\Setup.exe -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Meridian Software.
8. After removing Meridian Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Meridian Software that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Meridian Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Meridian Software by Meridian Audio from your PC, nor are we saying that Meridian Software by Meridian Audio is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Meridian Software supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 13:03:31.660