Merge MP3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Merge MP3 from your systemMerge MP3
. You can find out more on Merge MP3 or check for application updates here
. Merge MP3 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Merge MP3 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Merge MP3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Merge MP3\unins000.exe. MergeMP3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.32 MB (1387520 bytes) on disk.
Merge MP3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.23 MB (17022985
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MergeMP3.exe (1.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- faac.exe (168.86 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (8.11 MB)
- flac.exe (112.22 KB)
- lame.exe (572.86 KB)
- mac.exe (63.72 KB)
- mppenc.exe (111.22 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (3.21 MB)
- qaac.exe (1.28 MB)
- sndconvert.exe (17.50 KB)
- speexenc.exe (71.22 KB)
- twolame.exe (76.36 KB)
The current page applies to Merge MP3 version 2.7
alone. You can find here a few links to other Merge MP3 versions:
Merge MP3 is a program marketed by Merge MP3. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Merge MP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Merge MP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Merge MP3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Merge MP3". If it exists on your system the Merge MP3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Merge MP3 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Merge MP3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Merge MP3.
8. After uninstalling Merge MP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Merge MP3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Merge MP3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Merge MP3 by Merge MP3 from your computer, we are not saying that Merge MP3 by Merge MP3 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Merge MP3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 04:40:28.877