This page is about Merge 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Merge 22.214.171.124 from your PCInternal
. You can read more on Internal or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Merge 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.internal.co.jp
. Merge 188.8.131.52 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Merge folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Merge 184.108.40.206's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Merge\uninst.exe. Merge.exe is the Merge 220.127.116.11's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 157.50 KB (161280 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Merge 18.104.22.168. They take 205.88 KB (210816
bytes) on disk.
- Merge.exe (157.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.38 KB)
The current page applies to Merge 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Merge 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by the software company Internal. Some people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Merge 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Merge 220.127.116.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Merge 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "Merge 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Merge 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Merge 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Merge 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Merge 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.internal.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Merge\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Merge 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Merge 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Merge 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Merge 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Merge 184.108.40.206 by Internal from your PC, we are not saying that Merge 220.127.116.11 by Internal is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Merge 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:45:50.550