You can find below details on how to uninstall Mercury for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mercury from your PCCCDC
. More information on CCDC can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury 3.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mercury's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury 3.0\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 35.33 MB (37047808 bytes) on disk and is called mercury.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Mercury. They take about 48.49 MB (50842848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoupdate.exe (5.90 MB)
- mercury.exe (35.33 MB)
- uninstall.exe (5.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (5.00 KB)
- R.exe (39.00 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (39.00 KB)
- Rgui.exe (27.00 KB)
- Rscript.exe (30.50 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (29.00 KB)
- Rterm.exe (27.50 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (7.50 KB)
- wish85.exe (9.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Mercury. For more Mercury versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mercury is an application marketed by CCDC. Some computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Mercury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mercury from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mercury or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mercury". The Mercury application will be found very quickly. When you select Mercury in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mercury, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mercury.
8. After uninstalling Mercury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mercury that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mercury with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mercury by CCDC from your PC, we are not saying that Mercury by CCDC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mercury supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-14 19:12:38.193