Mercury is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mercury from your PCCCDC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on CCDC. Usually the Mercury application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury 3.5.1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury 3.5.1\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mercury. The program's main executable file has a size of 52.27 MB (54809088 bytes) on disk and is called mercury.exe.
Mercury contains of the executables below. They occupy 67.33 MB (70595612
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mercury.exe (52.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.30 MB)
- superstar_app.exe (7.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (5.00 KB)
- R.exe (39.00 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (39.00 KB)
- Rgui.exe (27.00 KB)
- Rscript.exe (30.50 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (29.00 KB)
- Rterm.exe (27.50 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (7.50 KB)
- wish85.exe (9.50 KB)
This page is about Mercury version 3.5.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Mercury:
...click to view all...
Mercury is a program marketed by CCDC. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Mercury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mercury from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mercury or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mercury". If it is installed on your PC the Mercury application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mercury in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mercury, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mercury.
8. After removing Mercury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mercury that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mercury using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mercury by CCDC from your computer, nor are we saying that Mercury by CCDC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mercury supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 03:16:20.777