Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit)
Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit) from your systemMatt Mackall and others
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Matt Mackall and others. Click on http://mercurial.selenic.com/
to get more info about Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit) on Matt Mackall and others's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Mercurial folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit) is "C:\Program Files\Mercurial\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named add_path.exe and it has a size of 38.29 KB (39211 bytes).
Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.20 MB (1258484
bytes) on disk.
- add_path.exe (38.29 KB)
- hg.exe (25.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.364
of Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit).
Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit) is an application by the software company Matt Mackall and others. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit) in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit):
- The publisher is: http://mercurial.selenic.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Mercurial\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit).
8. After removing Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit) by Matt Mackall and others from your computer, we are not saying that Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit) by Matt Mackall and others is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mercurial 3.3 (64-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 13:42:48.227