You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove MenuEx for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall MenuEx from your computerLENIN INC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on LENIN INC. Please open http://www.lenininc.com
if you want to read more on MenuEx on LENIN INC's web page. MenuEx is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\MenuEx folder, regulated by the user's option. MenuEx's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MenuEx\uninst.exe. MenuEx's main file takes around 32.92 KB (33708 bytes) and is named uninst.exe.
MenuEx installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 32.92 KB (33708
bytes) on disk.
This info is about MenuEx version 1.4
only. Click on the links below for other MenuEx versions:
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you remove MenuEx from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall MenuEx:The files below are left behind on your disk by MenuEx's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\MenuEx\MenuEx.dll
- C:\Program Files\MenuEx\uninst.exe
MenuEx is a program marketed by LENIN INC. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove MenuEx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MenuEx with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MenuEx or simply click the Search field and type in "MenuEx". The MenuEx app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MenuEx in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MenuEx, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MenuEx:
- The publisher is: http://www.lenininc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MenuEx\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MenuEx.
8. After uninstalling MenuEx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MenuEx that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MenuEx using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MenuEx by LENIN INC from your computer, we are not saying that MenuEx by LENIN INC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MenuEx supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:39:53.133