Menu Démarrer is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your computerPokki
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Pokki. Usually the Menu Démarrer program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during install. Menu Démarrer's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe" /UNINSTALLMENU. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk and is named ServiceHostApp.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Menu Démarrer. They occupy about 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Menu Démarrer version 0.269.7.927
only. Click on the links below for other Menu Démarrer versions:
...click to view all...
Menu Démarrer is an application released by the software company Pokki. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Menu Démarrer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Menu Démarrer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Menu Démarrer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Menu Démarrer". If it exists on your system the Menu Démarrer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Menu Démarrer in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Menu Démarrer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Menu Démarrer.
8. After removing Menu Démarrer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Menu Démarrer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Menu Démarrer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Menu Démarrer by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Menu Démarrer by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Menu Démarrer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 18:53:58.980