Men of War: Red Tide
You can find on this page details on how to remove Men of War: Red Tide for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Men of War: Red Tide from your system1C Company
. You can read more on 1C Company or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.menofwargame.com
if you want to read more on Men of War: Red Tide on 1C Company's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Men of War Red Tide directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Men of War: Red Tide's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.48 MB (10985472 bytes) on disk and is titled RedTide.exe.
Men of War: Red Tide is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.97 MB (11503448
bytes) on disk:
- RedTide.exe (10.48 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Men of War: Red Tide is a program by 1C Company. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Men of War: Red Tide is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Men of War: Red Tide from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Men of War: Red Tide or simply click the Search field and type in "Men of War: Red Tide". If it is installed on your PC the Men of War: Red Tide program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Men of War: Red Tide in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Men of War: Red Tide, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Men of War: Red Tide:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.menofwargame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Men of War: Red Tide.
8. After uninstalling Men of War: Red Tide, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Men of War: Red Tide that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Men of War: Red Tide with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Men of War: Red Tide by 1C Company from your computer, we are not saying that Men of War: Red Tide by 1C Company is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Men of War: Red Tide supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 19:35:19.247