You can find below details on how to uninstall MemoryMixer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MemoryMixer from your systemLasting Impressions, Inc.
. You can read more on Lasting Impressions, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to MemoryMixer at http://www.memorymixer.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MemoryMixer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MemoryMixer is C:\Program Files (x86)\MemoryMixer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 802.40 KB (821656 bytes) on disk and is named MemoryMixer.exe.
MemoryMixer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.18 MB (11722707
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MemoryMixer.exe (802.40 KB)
- MemoryMixerConsole.exe (798.40 KB)
- MMixerConsole.exe (368.36 KB)
- uninstall.exe (210.90 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (27.44 KB)
- cdrecord.exe (340.50 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (336.76 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (7.58 MB)
- mkisofs.exe (430.50 KB)
- mpeg2enc.exe (373.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.3
If you are manually uninstalling MemoryMixer we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by MemoryMixer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MemoryMixer
- C:\Users\Donald Sims\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\NonCritical_MemoryMixer.exe_88287817c2f72c79f5dbccba78549731d3aa899a_00000000_1abed7be
- C:\Users\Donald Sims\AppData\Roaming\MemoryMixer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MemoryMixer\cdrtools\cdrecord.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MemoryMixer\cdrtools\cygiconv-2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MemoryMixer\cdrtools\cygintl-8.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MemoryMixer\cdrtools\cygwin1.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
MemoryMixer is a program marketed by Lasting Impressions, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase MemoryMixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MemoryMixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MemoryMixer or simply activate the Search field and type in "MemoryMixer". The MemoryMixer program will be found very quickly. When you click MemoryMixer in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MemoryMixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MemoryMixer:
- The software company is: http://www.memorymixer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MemoryMixer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MemoryMixer.
8. After removing MemoryMixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MemoryMixer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MemoryMixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MemoryMixer by Lasting Impressions, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that MemoryMixer by Lasting Impressions, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MemoryMixer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-23 21:37:39.323