Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 from your systemSoftorino
. You can read more on Softorino or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.softorino.com
to get more data about Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 on Softorino's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Memory Optimizer folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Memory Optimizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.12 MB (1176888 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2. They occupy 1.12 MB (1176888
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 version 1.3.2
Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 is an application marketed by Softorino. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2". If it exists on your system the Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softorino.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Memory Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2.
8. After uninstalling Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 by Softorino from your computer, nor are we saying that Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 by Softorino is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:57:19.240