Memory Booster Gold v18.104.22.1680
Memory Booster Gold v22.214.171.1240 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Memory Booster Gold v126.96.36.1990 from your systemWinCare Tech Inc.
. Further information on WinCare Tech Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Memory Booster Gold folder (same installation drive as Windows). Memory Booster Gold v188.8.131.520's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Memory Booster Gold\unins000.exe. MemoryBoosterGold.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.32 MB (3478528 bytes) on disk.
Memory Booster Gold v184.108.40.2060 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.96 MB (4147466
bytes) on disk.
- MemoryBoosterGold.exe (3.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The current page applies to Memory Booster Gold v220.127.116.110 version 18.104.22.1680
Memory Booster Gold v22.214.171.1240 is an application marketed by WinCare Tech Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Memory Booster Gold v126.96.36.1990 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Memory Booster Gold v188.8.131.520 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Memory Booster Gold v184.108.40.2060 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Memory Booster Gold v220.127.116.110". If it is installed on your PC the Memory Booster Gold v18.104.22.1680 application will be found automatically. When you select Memory Booster Gold v22.214.171.1240 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Memory Booster Gold v126.96.36.1990, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Memory Booster Gold v188.8.131.520.
8. After removing Memory Booster Gold v184.108.40.2060, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Memory Booster Gold v220.127.116.110 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Memory Booster Gold v18.104.22.1680 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Memory Booster Gold v22.214.171.1240 by WinCare Tech Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Memory Booster Gold v126.96.36.1990 by WinCare Tech Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Memory Booster Gold v188.8.131.520 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 08:14:49.430