This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MemoStep6 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall MemoStep6 from your systemMemoStep6
. More information on MemoStep6 can be found here
. More details about the application MemoStep6 can be found at http://www.memostep6.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\MemoStep6\MS6_ScreenSaver directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MemoStep6 is "C:\Program Files\MemoStep6\MS6_ScreenSaver\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 28.00 KB (28672 bytes) on disk and is called runss.exe.
MemoStep6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.60 MB (26848725
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (706.50 KB)
- dotnetfx.exe (22.42 MB)
- WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe (2.47 MB)
- runss.exe (28.00 KB)
The current page applies to MemoStep6 version 1.0
MemoStep6 is an application released by MemoStep6. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall MemoStep6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MemoStep6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MemoStep6 or simply click the Search field and type in "MemoStep6". If it exists on your system the MemoStep6 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MemoStep6 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MemoStep6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MemoStep6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.memostep6.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MemoStep6\MS6_ScreenSaver\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MemoStep6.
8. After uninstalling MemoStep6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MemoStep6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MemoStep6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MemoStep6 by MemoStep6 from your computer, we are not saying that MemoStep6 by MemoStep6 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MemoStep6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 21:15:44.367