Memeo Instant Backup
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Memeo Instant Backup for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Memeo Instant Backup from your PCMemeo Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Memeo Inc.. Memeo Instant Backup is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Memeo\AutoBackup folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Memeo Instant Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Memeo\AutoBackup\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Memeo Instant Backup's primary file takes around 133.88 KB (137088 bytes) and is named MemeoLauncher2.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Memeo Instant Backup. They occupy 1.30 MB (1366857
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstantBackup.exe (317.88 KB)
- MBSstarter.exe (12.88 KB)
- MemeoBackgroundService.exe (25.88 KB)
- MemeoLauncher.exe (133.88 KB)
- MemeoLauncher2.exe (133.88 KB)
- MemeoRestore.exe (401.88 KB)
- MemeoUpdater.exe (83.93 KB)
- uninstall.exe (150.71 KB)
- WIN32_Process.exe (17.00 KB)
- MemeoSupport.exe (56.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19970
of Memeo Instant Backup. Click on the links below for other Memeo Instant Backup versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Memeo Instant Backup you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Memeo Instant Backup:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\AutoBackupApp.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\config\Applications.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\config\BackMeUp.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\config\blacklist.txt
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Memeo Instant Backup is an application marketed by Memeo Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Memeo Instant Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Memeo Instant Backup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Memeo Instant Backup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Memeo Instant Backup". If it exists on your system the Memeo Instant Backup program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Memeo Instant Backup in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Memeo Instant Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Memeo Instant Backup.
8. After uninstalling Memeo Instant Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Memeo Instant Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Memeo Instant Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Memeo Instant Backup by Memeo Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Memeo Instant Backup by Memeo Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Memeo Instant Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 18:46:13.323