Memeo AutoSync is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Memeo AutoSync from your systemMemeo Inc.
. More info about Memeo Inc. can be found here
. Memeo AutoSync is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoSync directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Memeo AutoSync is C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoSync\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. MemeoLauncher2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 141.22 KB (144608 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Memeo AutoSync. They occupy 1.32 MB (1388868
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MemeoAutoSync.exe (817.22 KB)
- MemeoLauncher.exe (141.22 KB)
- MemeoLauncher2.exe (141.22 KB)
- MemeoUpdater.exe (62.27 KB)
- uninstall.exe (121.61 KB)
- WIN32_Process.exe (17.00 KB)
- MemeoSupport.exe (55.77 KB)
Memeo AutoSync has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoSync
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoSync\NewProcess\WIN32_Process.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoSync\support\MemeoSupport.exe
Memeo AutoSync is an application by Memeo Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Memeo AutoSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Memeo AutoSync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Memeo AutoSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Memeo AutoSync". If it exists on your system the Memeo AutoSync program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Memeo AutoSync in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Memeo AutoSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Memeo AutoSync.
8. After uninstalling Memeo AutoSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Memeo AutoSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Memeo AutoSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Memeo AutoSync by Memeo Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Memeo AutoSync by Memeo Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Memeo AutoSync in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:55:30.883