Melodyne 3.2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Melodyne 3.2 from your computerCelemony Software GmbH
. Go over here
for more information on Celemony Software GmbH. Further information about Melodyne 3.2 can be found at http://www.celemony.com
. Melodyne 3.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Celemony\Melodyne.3.2 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Melodyne 3.2. The application's main executable file occupies 6.56 MB (6881280 bytes) on disk and is titled Melodyne.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Melodyne 3.2. They occupy about 6.56 MB (6881280
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Melodyne 3.2 version 3.2.0202
alone. For more Melodyne 3.2 versions please click below:
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Melodyne 3.2 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Melodyne 3.2:
The files below remain on your disk by Melodyne 3.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Celemony\Melodyne.3.2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Celemony\Melodyne.3.2\Melodyne.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Celemony Software GmbH\Melodyne.pref
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Office\Recent\melodyne password.LNK
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Celemony Melodyne Studio Edition 184.108.40.206 (www.dedesomantri.com).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\melodyne password.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Melodyne 3.2 is an application by Celemony Software GmbH. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Melodyne 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Melodyne 3.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Melodyne 3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Melodyne 3.2". If it is installed on your PC the Melodyne 3.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Melodyne 3.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Melodyne 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Melodyne 3.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.celemony.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Melodyne 3.2.
8. After removing Melodyne 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Melodyne 3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Melodyne 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Melodyne 3.2 by Celemony Software GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Melodyne 3.2 by Celemony Software GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Melodyne 3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:32:57.410