This page is about Melodyne 3.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Melodyne 3.1 from your PCCelemony Software GmbH
. You can read more on Celemony Software GmbH or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Melodyne 3.1 at http://www.celemony.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Celemony\Melodyne.3.0 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Melodyne 3.1 is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is named Melodyne.exe and its approximative size is 6.34 MB (6651904 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Melodyne 3.1. They take about 6.34 MB (6651904
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.0200
of Melodyne 3.1. For other Melodyne 3.1 versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Melodyne 3.1 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Melodyne 3.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Celemony\Melodyne.3.0
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Celemony\Melodyne.vst3
- C:\Program Files\Vstplugins\Celemony\Melodyne.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Celemony\Melodyne.3.0\Melodyne.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Celemony\Melodyne.3.0\Melodyne.pref
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Celemony Software GmbH\com.celemony.melodyne.plist
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Celemon Melodyne Studio Editiony 3_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Celemon Melodyne Studio Editiony 3_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Propellerhead Software\ReWire\Melodyne Studio 4
Melodyne 3.1 is an application offered by the software company Celemony Software GmbH. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Melodyne 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Melodyne 3.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Melodyne 3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Melodyne 3.1". If it exists on your system the Melodyne 3.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select Melodyne 3.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Melodyne 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Melodyne 3.1:
- The software company is: http://www.celemony.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Melodyne 3.1.
8. After removing Melodyne 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Melodyne 3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Melodyne 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Melodyne 3.1 by Celemony Software GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Melodyne 3.1 by Celemony Software GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Melodyne 3.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 16:05:27.450