Melexis Updater 1.9
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Melexis Updater 1.9 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Melexis Updater 1.9 from your computerMelexis
. More information on Melexis can be found here
. Please follow http://www.melexis.com
if you want to read more on Melexis Updater 1.9 on Melexis's website. Melexis Updater 1.9 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Melexis\MelexisUpdater folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Melexis Updater 1.9 is "C:\Program Files\Melexis\MelexisUpdater\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. MelexisUpdater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 340.00 KB (348160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Melexis Updater 1.9. They occupy 415.45 KB (425417
bytes) on disk.
- MelexisUpdater.exe (340.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9
of Melexis Updater 1.9.
Melexis Updater 1.9 is an application by Melexis. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Melexis Updater 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Melexis Updater 1.9 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Melexis Updater 1.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Melexis Updater 1.9". The Melexis Updater 1.9 program will be found very quickly. After you click Melexis Updater 1.9 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Melexis Updater 1.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Melexis Updater 1.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.melexis.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Melexis\MelexisUpdater\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Melexis Updater 1.9.
8. After removing Melexis Updater 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Melexis Updater 1.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Melexis Updater 1.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Melexis Updater 1.9 by Melexis from your computer, nor are we saying that Melexis Updater 1.9 by Melexis is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Melexis Updater 1.9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 13:01:39.010