This web page contains complete information on how to remove MegaLink 5.09.01 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall MegaLink 5.09.01 from your computerFleshatomale Megalink
. You can find out more on Fleshatomale Megalink or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.supermegalink.net
if you want to read more on MegaLink 5.09.01 on Fleshatomale Megalink's web page. Usually the MegaLink 5.09.01 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaLink directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing MegaLink 5.09.01 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaLink\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. MegaLink 5.09.01's primary file takes around 6.07 MB (6362112 bytes) and its name is MegaLink.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in MegaLink 5.09.01. They occupy 9.45 MB (9911181
bytes) on disk.
- MegaLink.exe (6.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (716.61 KB)
- Update.exe (2.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.09.01
of MegaLink 5.09.01.
MegaLink 5.09.01 is a program offered by the software company Fleshatomale Megalink. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall MegaLink 5.09.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MegaLink 5.09.01 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MegaLink 5.09.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "MegaLink 5.09.01". If it exists on your system the MegaLink 5.09.01 program will be found automatically. When you click MegaLink 5.09.01 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MegaLink 5.09.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MegaLink 5.09.01:
- The software company is: http://www.supermegalink.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaLink\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MegaLink 5.09.01.
8. After removing MegaLink 5.09.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MegaLink 5.09.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MegaLink 5.09.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MegaLink 5.09.01 by Fleshatomale Megalink from your computer, nor are we saying that MegaLink 5.09.01 by Fleshatomale Megalink is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MegaLink 5.09.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:27:09.023