This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall MegaLink 5.09.00 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MegaLink 5.09.00 from your systemFleshatomale Megalink
. Open here
where you can get more info on Fleshatomale Megalink. You can get more details related to MegaLink 5.09.00 at http://www.supermegalink.net
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\MegaLink folder (same installation drive as Windows). MegaLink 5.09.00's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MegaLink\unins000.exe. MegaLink.exe is the MegaLink 5.09.00's primary executable file and it takes around 6.07 MB (6361600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with MegaLink 5.09.00. They take about 29.33 MB (30752271
bytes) on disk.
- MegaLink.exe (6.07 MB)
- Setup.exe (19.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (716.61 KB)
- Update.exe (2.68 MB)
This page is about MegaLink 5.09.00 version 5.09.00
MegaLink 5.09.00 is a program released by Fleshatomale Megalink. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove MegaLink 5.09.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MegaLink 5.09.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MegaLink 5.09.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MegaLink 5.09.00". If it is installed on your PC the MegaLink 5.09.00 app will be found automatically. After you click MegaLink 5.09.00 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MegaLink 5.09.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MegaLink 5.09.00:
- The software company is: http://www.supermegalink.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MegaLink\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MegaLink 5.09.00.
8. After removing MegaLink 5.09.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MegaLink 5.09.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MegaLink 5.09.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MegaLink 5.09.00 by Fleshatomale Megalink from your PC, we are not saying that MegaLink 5.09.00 by Fleshatomale Megalink is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MegaLink 5.09.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 07:48:50.300