This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MegaDownloader 0.8 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MegaDownloader 0.8 from your systemAndres_age
. Open here
for more information on Andres_age. Please open http://megadownloaderapp.blogspot.com/
if you want to read more on MegaDownloader 0.8 on Andres_age's website. MegaDownloader 0.8 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\MegaDownloader directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove MegaDownloader 0.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MegaDownloader\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named MegaDownloader.exe and it has a size of 1.94 MB (2038962 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in MegaDownloader 0.8. They take 2.63 MB (2758916
bytes) on disk.
- MegaDownloader.exe (1.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.08 KB)
The current web page applies to MegaDownloader 0.8 version 0.8
MegaDownloader 0.8 is a program by Andres_age. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall MegaDownloader 0.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MegaDownloader 0.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MegaDownloader 0.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MegaDownloader 0.8". The MegaDownloader 0.8 app will be found automatically. When you click MegaDownloader 0.8 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MegaDownloader 0.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MegaDownloader 0.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://megadownloaderapp.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MegaDownloader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MegaDownloader 0.8.
8. After removing MegaDownloader 0.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MegaDownloader 0.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MegaDownloader 0.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MegaDownloader 0.8 by Andres_age from your computer, nor are we saying that MegaDownloader 0.8 by Andres_age is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MegaDownloader 0.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:28:43.467