Mega Browse is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Mega Browse from your computerMega Browse
. Check out here
for more info on Mega Browse. Click on http://megabrowse.biz/support
to get more details about Mega Browse on Mega Browse's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Mega Browse directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Mega Browse is C:\Program Files\Mega Browse\MegaBrowseuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called MegaBrowseUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 236.67 KB (242345 bytes).
The executables below are part of Mega Browse. They take about 1.08 MB (1127369
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- MegaBrowseUninstall.exe (236.67 KB)
- updateMegaBrowse.exe (340.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.03.18.232430
of Mega Browse. You can find below info on other versions of Mega Browse:
...click to view all...
Mega Browse is a program released by the software company Mega Browse. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Mega Browse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mega Browse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mega Browse or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mega Browse". If it is installed on your PC the Mega Browse application will be found automatically. When you click Mega Browse in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mega Browse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mega Browse:
- The software company is: http://megabrowse.biz/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mega Browse\MegaBrowseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mega Browse.
8. After uninstalling Mega Browse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mega Browse that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mega Browse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mega Browse by Mega Browse from your PC, we are not saying that Mega Browse by Mega Browse is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mega Browse supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:29:06.630