Mega Browse is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Mega Browse from your PCMega Browse
. Check out here
for more details on Mega Browse. You can see more info about Mega Browse at http://megabrowse.biz/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Mega Browse folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file is called 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Mega Browse. They take about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Mega Browse version 2014.03.15.013120
only. You can find below info on other versions of Mega Browse:
...click to view all...
Mega Browse is a program offered by the software company Mega Browse. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Mega Browse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Mega Browse from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mega Browse or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mega Browse". If it exists on your system the Mega Browse application will be found automatically. When you select Mega Browse in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mega Browse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mega Browse.
8. After removing Mega Browse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mega Browse which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mega Browse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mega Browse by Mega Browse from your PC, nor are we saying that Mega Browse by Mega Browse is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mega Browse supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-13 19:41:32.557