Medieval Defenders is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Medieval Defenders from your systemMedia Contact LLC
. More data about Media Contact LLC can be seen here
. You can read more about on Medieval Defenders at http://www.GameTop.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Medieval Defenders directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Medieval Defenders\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Medieval Defenders. MedievalDefense.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.53 MB (3704832 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Medieval Defenders. They occupy 4.22 MB (4423329
bytes) on disk.
- MedievalDefense.exe (3.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This page is about Medieval Defenders version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Medieval Defenders.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Medieval Defenders:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamesDownload.com\Medieval Defenders
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamesDownload.com\Medieval Defenders\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamesDownload.com\Medieval Defenders\game.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamesDownload.com\Medieval Defenders\logo\logo.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamesDownload.com\Medieval Defenders\magic.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamesDownload.com\Medieval Defenders\td\data\fonts\main_32_1.fnt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamesDownload.com\Medieval Defenders\td\data\fonts\main_32_2.fnt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamesDownload.com\Medieval Defenders\td\data\fonts\main_42_1.fnt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamesDownload.com\Medieval Defenders\td\data\fonts\main_42_2.fnt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamesDownload.com\Medieval Defenders\td\data\fonts\main_42_3.fnt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamesDownload.com\Medieval Defenders\td\data\fonts\main_80.fnt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamesDownload.com\Medieval Defenders\unins000.exe
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Medieval Defenders_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamesDownload.com\Medieval Defenders\unins000.exe
Medieval Defenders is an application offered by Media Contact LLC. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Medieval Defenders is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Medieval Defenders using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Medieval Defenders or simply click the Search field and type in "Medieval Defenders". The Medieval Defenders application will be found automatically. When you click Medieval Defenders in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Medieval Defenders, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Medieval Defenders:
- The software company is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Medieval Defenders\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Medieval Defenders.
8. After removing Medieval Defenders, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Medieval Defenders which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Medieval Defenders with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Medieval Defenders by Media Contact LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Medieval Defenders by Media Contact LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Medieval Defenders supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:48:11.227