Medieval Defenders is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Medieval Defenders from your PCMedia Contact LLC
. More data about Media Contact LLC can be seen here
. You can read more about on Medieval Defenders at http://www.GameTop.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Medieval Defenders directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Medieval Defenders\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Medieval Defenders. MedievalDefense.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.53 MB (3704832 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Medieval Defenders. They occupy 4.22 MB (4423329
bytes) on disk.
- MedievalDefense.exe (3.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This page is about Medieval Defenders version 1.0
Medieval Defenders is an application released by the software company Media Contact LLC. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Medieval Defenders is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Medieval Defenders from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Medieval Defenders or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Medieval Defenders". If it is installed on your PC the Medieval Defenders app will be found very quickly. When you click Medieval Defenders in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Medieval Defenders, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Medieval Defenders:
- The software company is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Medieval Defenders\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Medieval Defenders.
8. After uninstalling Medieval Defenders, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Medieval Defenders which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Medieval Defenders with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Medieval Defenders by Media Contact LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Medieval Defenders by Media Contact LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Medieval Defenders supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:48:11.227