Medieval Defenders is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Medieval Defenders from your PCMy World My Apps Ltd.
. You can read more on My World My Apps Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.allgameshome.com/
to get more info about Medieval Defenders on My World My Apps Ltd.'s website. Usually the Medieval Defenders application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Medieval Defenders directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Medieval Defenders\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Medieval Defenders. Medieval Defenders.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 114.00 KB (116736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Medieval Defenders. They take 4.32 MB (4527898
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (3.53 MB)
- Medieval Defenders.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Medieval Defenders.
Medieval Defenders is a program by My World My Apps Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Medieval Defenders is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Medieval Defenders from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Medieval Defenders or simply activate the Search field and type in "Medieval Defenders". The Medieval Defenders program will be found automatically. After you click Medieval Defenders in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Medieval Defenders, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Medieval Defenders:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.allgameshome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Medieval Defenders\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Medieval Defenders.
8. After uninstalling Medieval Defenders, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Medieval Defenders that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Medieval Defenders with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Medieval Defenders by My World My Apps Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Medieval Defenders by My World My Apps Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Medieval Defenders supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 19:28:08.597