Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54
Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54 from your PCMediatec Informatica S.r.l.
. Additional info about Mediatec Informatica S.r.l. can be read here
. More details about the program Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54 can be seen at http://www.mediatec.it
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Medico 2000 V6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Medico 2000 V6\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54's main file takes around 22.84 MB (23946456 bytes) and is named Medico6.exe.
The executable files below are part of Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54. They take about 38.48 MB (40344720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Medico6.exe (22.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.11 KB)
- MTMwApss.exe (32.72 KB)
- MTAgendaReminder.exe (61.21 KB)
- MTAgendaV6.exe (1.58 MB)
- MTAsync.exe (77.21 KB)
- MTAutoUpdate.exe (165.21 KB)
- openssl.exe (1.35 MB)
- pgAdmin3.exe (6.93 MB)
- pg_dump.exe (356.00 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (171.00 KB)
- psql.exe (391.50 KB)
- MTRepairPG.exe (197.21 KB)
- MTScan.exe (60.72 KB)
- mtpush.exe (544.91 KB)
- MTSyncPG.exe (477.21 KB)
- CloseTeamViewer.exe (21.21 KB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (2.60 MB)
This data is about Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54 version 188.8.131.52
Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54 is an application by the software company Mediatec Informatica S.r.l.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54". If it exists on your system the Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mediatec.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Medico 2000 V6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54.
8. After removing Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54 by Mediatec Informatica S.r.l. from your computer, nor are we saying that Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54 by Mediatec Informatica S.r.l. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Medico 2000 V6 - APSS 6.6.54 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 20:23:01.870