Mediathek version 7.1
This info is about Mediathek version 7.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mediathek version 7.1 from your PCFaucourt.com
. More information about Faucourt.com can be seen here
. Further information about Mediathek version 7.1 can be seen at http://www.faucourt.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mediathek folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Mediathek version 7.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mediathek\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Mediathek version 7.1's main file takes about 5.54 MB (5809664 bytes) and its name is Mediathek.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Mediathek version 7.1. They take about 6.23 MB (6536159
bytes) on disk.
- Mediathek.exe (5.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (709.47 KB)
The current page applies to Mediathek version 7.1 version 7.1
Mediathek version 7.1 is a program marketed by the software company Faucourt.com. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Mediathek version 7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mediathek version 7.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mediathek version 7.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mediathek version 7.1". The Mediathek version 7.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mediathek version 7.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mediathek version 7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mediathek version 7.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.faucourt.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mediathek\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mediathek version 7.1.
8. After uninstalling Mediathek version 7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mediathek version 7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mediathek version 7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mediathek version 7.1 by Faucourt.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Mediathek version 7.1 by Faucourt.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mediathek version 7.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-13 13:37:28.113