MediaWidget 6.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall MediaWidget 6.0 from your PCBootstrap Development, LLC.
. You can find out more on Bootstrap Development, LLC. or check for application updates here
. More data about the application MediaWidget 6.0 can be seen at http://www.bootstrapdevelopment.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Widget directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. MediaWidget 6.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Widget\unins000.exe. MediaWidget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.55 MB (5818696 bytes) on disk.
MediaWidget 6.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.01 MB (8399522
bytes) on disk.
- MediaWidget.exe (5.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (731.84 KB)
- QTPlayerPlugin.exe (897.50 KB)
- WMPlayerPlugin.exe (891.00 KB)
This page is about MediaWidget 6.0 version 6.0
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall MediaWidget 6.0 from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove MediaWidget 6.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Widget
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MediaWidget
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Widget\AudioGenie2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Widget\DBTransfer.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Widget\DBX.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Widget\DBXSL.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MediaWidget - Easy iPod Transfer_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MediaWidget - Easy iPod Transfer_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MediaWidget - Easy iPod Transfer_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
MediaWidget 6.0 is a program marketed by Bootstrap Development, LLC.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall MediaWidget 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MediaWidget 6.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MediaWidget 6.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MediaWidget 6.0". If it is installed on your PC the MediaWidget 6.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select MediaWidget 6.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MediaWidget 6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MediaWidget 6.0:
- The software company is: http://www.bootstrapdevelopment.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Widget\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MediaWidget 6.0.
8. After uninstalling MediaWidget 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaWidget 6.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MediaWidget 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MediaWidget 6.0 by Bootstrap Development, LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that MediaWidget 6.0 by Bootstrap Development, LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MediaWidget 6.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:56:41.963