You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove MediaPlayerplus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MediaPlayerplus from your computerFreeven
. Further information on Freeven can be seen here
. MediaPlayerplus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaPlayerplus folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for MediaPlayerplus is C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaPlayerplus\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. utils.exe is the MediaPlayerplus's primary executable file and it takes around 2.11 MB (2214306 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in MediaPlayerplus. They take 2.19 MB (2297610
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (81.35 KB)
- utils.exe (2.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of MediaPlayerplus. For more MediaPlayerplus versions please click below:
If planning to uninstall MediaPlayerplus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall MediaPlayerplus:
The files below are left behind on your disk by MediaPlayerplus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaPlayerplus
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaPlayerplus\1293297481.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaPlayerplus\360-54246.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaPlayerplus\54246.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaPlayerplus\54246.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaPlayerplus\bgNova.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaPlayerplus\MediaPlayerplus.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaPlayerplus\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaPlayerplus\utils.exe
MediaPlayerplus is an application released by the software company Freeven. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove MediaPlayerplus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MediaPlayerplus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MediaPlayerplus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MediaPlayerplus". If it is installed on your PC the MediaPlayerplus application will be found automatically. After you select MediaPlayerplus in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MediaPlayerplus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MediaPlayerplus.
8. After removing MediaPlayerplus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MediaPlayerplus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MediaPlayerplus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MediaPlayerplus by Freeven from your PC, we are not saying that MediaPlayerplus by Freeven is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MediaPlayerplus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:11:02.973