This page is about MediaPlayerLite 0.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall MediaPlayerLite 0.3 from your computerAmnis Technology Ltd
. Open here
where you can read more on Amnis Technology Ltd. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\MediaPlayerLite folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\MediaPlayerLite\uninstall-mpl.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MediaPlayerLite 0.3. MediaPlayerLite 0.3's primary file takes around 11.06 MB (11598040 bytes) and is called mpl.exe.
The executable files below are part of MediaPlayerLite 0.3. They take an average of 11.16 MB (11703607
bytes) on disk.
- mpl.exe (11.06 MB)
- uninstall-mpl.exe (103.09 KB)
This info is about MediaPlayerLite 0.3 version 0.3
MediaPlayerLite 0.3 is a program marketed by the software company Amnis Technology Ltd. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall MediaPlayerLite 0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MediaPlayerLite 0.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MediaPlayerLite 0.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MediaPlayerLite 0.3". If it is installed on your PC the MediaPlayerLite 0.3 app will be found very quickly. When you click MediaPlayerLite 0.3 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MediaPlayerLite 0.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MediaPlayerLite 0.3.
8. After removing MediaPlayerLite 0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MediaPlayerLite 0.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MediaPlayerLite 0.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MediaPlayerLite 0.3 by Amnis Technology Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that MediaPlayerLite 0.3 by Amnis Technology Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MediaPlayerLite 0.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 22:47:39.810