You can find below detailed information on how to remove MediaMonkey 4.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MediaMonkey 4.0 from your systemVentis Media Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Ventis Media Inc.. Click on http://www.mediamonkey.com
to get more details about MediaMonkey 4.0 on Ventis Media Inc.'s website. MediaMonkey 4.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling MediaMonkey 4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. MediaMonkey.exe is the MediaMonkey 4.0's main executable file and it takes circa 10.78 MB (11298408 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MediaMonkey 4.0. They occupy about 24.82 MB (26023717
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4gb_patch.exe (44.00 KB)
- DBUpgrade.exe (1.11 MB)
- Decoder.exe (159.60 KB)
- MediaMonkey (non-skinned).exe (9.93 MB)
- MediaMonkey.exe (10.78 MB)
- MediaMonkeyCOM.exe (1.22 MB)
- MediaMonkeyVHelper.exe (247.10 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- UninstDP.exe (89.50 KB)
- VisHelper.exe (111.60 KB)
- winamp.exe (29.10 KB)
This info is about MediaMonkey 4.0 version 4.0
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove MediaMonkey 4.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MediaMonkey
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey\4gb_patch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey\DBUpgrade.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey\Decoder.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey\DeskPlayer.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
MediaMonkey 4.0 is an application by Ventis Media Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall MediaMonkey 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MediaMonkey 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MediaMonkey 4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MediaMonkey 4.0". If it is installed on your PC the MediaMonkey 4.0 app will be found automatically. When you click MediaMonkey 4.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MediaMonkey 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MediaMonkey 4.0:
- The software company is: http://www.mediamonkey.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MediaMonkey 4.0.
8. After uninstalling MediaMonkey 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaMonkey 4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MediaMonkey 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MediaMonkey 4.0 by Ventis Media Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that MediaMonkey 4.0 by Ventis Media Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MediaMonkey 4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:16:31.963