MediaInfo 0.7.93 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.93 from your systemMediaArea.net
. Further information on MediaArea.net can be found here
. Further information about MediaInfo 0.7.93 can be seen at http://MediaArea.net/MediaInfo
. MediaInfo 0.7.93 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\MediaInfo folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for MediaInfo 0.7.93 is C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled MediaInfo.exe and occupies 6.90 MB (7236728 bytes).
MediaInfo 0.7.93 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.04 MB (7377441
bytes) on disk:
- MediaInfo.exe (6.90 MB)
- uninst.exe (137.42 KB)
The current web page applies to MediaInfo 0.7.93 version 0.7.93
MediaInfo 0.7.93 is a program offered by MediaArea.net. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove MediaInfo 0.7.93 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MediaInfo 0.7.93 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MediaInfo 0.7.93 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MediaInfo 0.7.93". If it exists on your system the MediaInfo 0.7.93 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MediaInfo 0.7.93 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MediaInfo 0.7.93, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaInfo 0.7.93:
- The publisher is: http://MediaArea.net/MediaInfo
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.93.
8. After removing MediaInfo 0.7.93, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaInfo 0.7.93 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MediaInfo 0.7.93 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MediaInfo 0.7.93 by MediaArea.net from your computer, we are not saying that MediaInfo 0.7.93 by MediaArea.net is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MediaInfo 0.7.93 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 11:01:49.387