MediaInfo 0.7.60 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.60 from your computerMediaArea.net
. Further information on MediaArea.net can be seen here
. Please open http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net
if you want to read more on MediaInfo 0.7.60 on MediaArea.net's web page. MediaInfo 0.7.60 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\MediaInfo directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing MediaInfo 0.7.60 is C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. MediaInfo.exe is the MediaInfo 0.7.60's main executable file and it takes close to 3.09 MB (3241584 bytes) on disk.
MediaInfo 0.7.60 is composed of the following executables which take 3.22 MB (3381517
bytes) on disk:
- MediaInfo.exe (3.09 MB)
- uninst.exe (136.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7.60
of MediaInfo 0.7.60.
MediaInfo 0.7.60 is a program offered by MediaArea.net. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove MediaInfo 0.7.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MediaInfo 0.7.60 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MediaInfo 0.7.60 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MediaInfo 0.7.60". If it exists on your system the MediaInfo 0.7.60 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MediaInfo 0.7.60 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MediaInfo 0.7.60, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaInfo 0.7.60:
- The web site of the program is: http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MediaInfo 0.7.60.
8. After uninstalling MediaInfo 0.7.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MediaInfo 0.7.60 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MediaInfo 0.7.60 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MediaInfo 0.7.60 by MediaArea.net from your computer, nor are we saying that MediaInfo 0.7.60 by MediaArea.net is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MediaInfo 0.7.60 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-06 20:33:37.297