MediaFire Express is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall MediaFire Express from your PCMediaFire
. More information on MediaFire can be found here
. You can see more info on MediaFire Express at www.mediafire.com
. MediaFire Express is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for MediaFire Express is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named mf_systray.exe and occupies 2.09 MB (2196040 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside MediaFire Express. They occupy about 21.27 MB (22302072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mf_daemon.exe (1.93 MB)
- mf_diagnostics.exe (1.36 MB)
- mf_modernize.exe (1.51 MB)
- mf_screenshot.exe (1.69 MB)
- mf_services.exe (2.89 MB)
- mf_shell_ext.exe (1.69 MB)
- mf_status.exe (1.93 MB)
- mf_systray.exe (2.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.14.2.4100
of MediaFire Express. You can find below info on other releases of MediaFire Express:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove MediaFire Express.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove MediaFire Express:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MediaFire Express
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\cacert.pem
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\debug_log.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\docs\CHANGELOG.TXT
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\error_log.log
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MediaFire Express 0.14.2.4100\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MediaFire Express 0.14.2.4100\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MediaFire Express 0.14.2.4100\UninstallString
MediaFire Express is an application by the software company MediaFire. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase MediaFire Express is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MediaFire Express from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MediaFire Express or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MediaFire Express". If it is installed on your PC the MediaFire Express program will be found very quickly. After you click MediaFire Express in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MediaFire Express, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MediaFire Express:
- The publisher is: www.mediafire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MediaFire Express.
8. After removing MediaFire Express, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MediaFire Express which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MediaFire Express using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MediaFire Express by MediaFire from your computer, nor are we saying that MediaFire Express by MediaFire is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MediaFire Express supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:12:14.743