MediaFire Desktop is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall MediaFire Desktop from your PCMediaFire
. More information about MediaFire can be found here
. Further information about MediaFire Desktop can be seen at www.mediafire.com
. MediaFire Desktop is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MediaFire Desktop directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. MediaFire Desktop's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MediaFire Desktop\uninstall.exe. mf_watch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.95 MB (3094344 bytes) on disk.
MediaFire Desktop contains of the executables below. They take 43.16 MB (45260928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MediaFire Desktop.exe (3.29 MB)
- MFUsnMonitorService.exe (445.80 KB)
- mf_browser.exe (2.60 MB)
- mf_central_control.exe (7.80 MB)
- mf_dialogs.exe (6.11 MB)
- mf_filetransfer.exe (3.03 MB)
- mf_hub.exe (1.04 MB)
- mf_interface.exe (4.35 MB)
- mf_modernize.exe (1,022.82 KB)
- mf_monitor.exe (2.23 MB)
- mf_screenshot.exe (1.89 MB)
- mf_watch.exe (2.95 MB)
- TrayManager.exe (262.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (6.17 MB)
The current page applies to MediaFire Desktop version 18.104.22.16882
only. You can find here a few links to other MediaFire Desktop versions:
...click to view all...
MediaFire Desktop is a program offered by the software company MediaFire. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase MediaFire Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MediaFire Desktop from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MediaFire Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "MediaFire Desktop". The MediaFire Desktop application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MediaFire Desktop in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MediaFire Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MediaFire Desktop:
- The software company is: www.mediafire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MediaFire Desktop\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MediaFire Desktop.
8. After uninstalling MediaFire Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MediaFire Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MediaFire Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MediaFire Desktop by MediaFire from your computer, we are not saying that MediaFire Desktop by MediaFire is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MediaFire Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-28 14:18:37.663