This web page is about MediaDoctor 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall MediaDoctor 2.0 from your PCMediaDoctor.eu
. You can find out more on MediaDoctor.eu or check for application updates here
. More information about MediaDoctor 2.0 can be found at http://www.mediadoctor.eu
. Usually the MediaDoctor 2.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaDoctor folder, depending on the user's option during setup. MediaDoctor 2.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaDoctor\unins000.exe. MediaDoctor.exe is the MediaDoctor 2.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 443.00 KB (453632 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in MediaDoctor 2.0. They take 1.08 MB (1132378
bytes) on disk.
- MediaDoctor.exe (443.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.84 KB)
This web page is about MediaDoctor 2.0 version 2.0
MediaDoctor 2.0 is an application by MediaDoctor.eu. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove MediaDoctor 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MediaDoctor 2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MediaDoctor 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MediaDoctor 2.0". If it exists on your system the MediaDoctor 2.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select MediaDoctor 2.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MediaDoctor 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaDoctor 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mediadoctor.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaDoctor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MediaDoctor 2.0.
8. After removing MediaDoctor 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaDoctor 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MediaDoctor 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MediaDoctor 2.0 by MediaDoctor.eu from your computer, nor are we saying that MediaDoctor 2.0 by MediaDoctor.eu is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MediaDoctor 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-15 17:15:34.563