You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Media Suite for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Media Suite from your PCCyberLink Corp.
. More information on CyberLink Corp. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.CyberLink.com
if you want to read more on Media Suite on CyberLink Corp.'s website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CyberLink\WaveEditor directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 383.26 KB (392456 bytes) on disk and is titled CLUpdater.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Media Suite. They take 2.29 MB (2396040
bytes) on disk.
- WaveEditor.exe (984.76 KB)
- CLUpdater.exe (383.26 KB)
- MUIStartMenu.exe (217.29 KB)
- Trial.exe (633.29 KB)
- TrialMgr.exe (121.29 KB)
This page is about Media Suite version 2.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Media Suite versions:
Media Suite is an application marketed by CyberLink Corp.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Media Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Media Suite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Media Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Media Suite". If it exists on your system the Media Suite application will be found very quickly. After you select Media Suite in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Media Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Media Suite.
8. After uninstalling Media Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Media Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Media Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Media Suite by CyberLink Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Media Suite by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Media Suite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 09:59:16.513