Media Streamer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Media Streamer from your PCASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Media Streamer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Media Streamer folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Media Streamer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named MediaStreamer.exe and it has a size of 2.22 MB (2331088 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Media Streamer. They occupy 14.87 MB (15597359
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MediaStreamer.exe (2.22 MB)
- AMSRelayHelpAgent.exe (65.50 KB)
- ASUSWSAgent.exe (84.80 KB)
- setupHome.exe (7.43 MB)
- ShareEdit.exe (1.14 MB)
- AODMR.exe (297.80 KB)
- AODMS.exe (2.45 MB)
- AORelayDMS.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.00.22
of Media Streamer. For more Media Streamer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Media Streamer is a program by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Media Streamer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Media Streamer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Media Streamer or simply click the Search field and type in "Media Streamer". If it exists on your system the Media Streamer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Media Streamer in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Media Streamer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Media Streamer.
8. After uninstalling Media Streamer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Media Streamer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Media Streamer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Media Streamer by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Media Streamer by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Media Streamer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 10:54:29.907